Writing Forward’s Sixth Anniversary: Win a Free Copy of 10 Core Practices for Better Writing
Writing Forward Turns Six
Writing Forward launched on September 1, 2007 and is now six years old, which is pretty exciting.
Every time we celebrate another anniversary, I find myself surprised that the site is still going strong and growing. I’m especially proud that we’ve expanded beyond the blog and have published two books in the Adventures in Writing series with a third one on the way early next year.
None of that would be possible without the wonderful readers and writers who have subscribed to Writing Forward, especially everyone who has shared our posts and books on social media, left positive reviews of the books on sites like Amazon and Goodreads, and helped us build this passionate community of writers.
10 Core Practices for Better Writing is Now Available in More Bookstores
My goal is make sure the book is available to you in the format you prefer and from the outlet where you like to shop. Let me know if there’s another format or store where you’d like to see it.
Win a Free Copy of 10 Core Practices for Better Writing Ebook
To celebrate all this good news, I’m giving away five free copies of 10 Core Practices for Better Writing in ebook format. Here are the rules for the giveaway:
- To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is leave a comment telling us one thing you’ve done that helped you improve your writing. Make sure you enter a valid email address (your email address is not shared, published, or distributed). Comments that do not include a statement about how you’ve improved your writing will not be considered as a contest entry.
- Five winners will be selected from the comments at random and each winner will be able to choose the ebook format of his or her choice; options include Kindle (.mobi), epub, and pdf.
- Comments (and the contest) will stay open until midnight (Pacific Time) Thursday, September 5, 2013.
- Winners will be notified via email within 24 hours of the contest’s closing and will have one week to claim their prizes.
- Winners will receive their ebooks via email.
Good luck, and keep writing!